PowerShell Pocket Reference, 3rd Edition
Portable Help for PowerShell Scripters
This portable reference to PowerShell summarizes the command shell and scripting language and provides a concise guide to the many tasks that make PowerShell so useful. If you're a busy administrator and don't have time to plow through huge books or in-depth online searches, this is the ideal on-the-job tool.
Written by PowerShell team member Lee Holmes and excerpted from his PowerShell Cookbook, this edition offers up-to-date coverage of Windows PowerShell 5.1 and open source PowerShell Core up to 7 and beyond.
Beginning with a guided tour of PowerShell, this handy guide covers:
- PowerShell language and environment;
- Regular expression reference;
- XPath quick reference;
- .NET string formatting;
- .NET DateTime formatting;
- Selected .NET classes and their uses;
- WMI reference;
- Selected COM objects and their uses;
- Standard PowerShell verbs.
Share PowerShell Pocket Reference, 3rd Edition