Build Your Own First-Person Shooter in Unity
Ever fancied creating your own first-person shooter game? Now you can with this 140-page bookazine, brought to you by the Wireframe magazine team with tips from expert video game developers!
Making a fast-paced 3D action game needn't be as daunting as it sounds. Build Your Own First-Person Shooter in Unity will take you step-by- step through the process of making Zombie Panic: a frenetic battle for survival inside a castle heaving with the undead.
- Set up and use the free software you'll need;
- Make enemies that follow and attack the player;
- Create and texture 3D character models;
- Extend your game further, with tips from experts;
- Design a level with locked doors and keys.
Share Build Your Own First-Person Shooter in Unity