Rails on Containers
This book is designed to introduce you to using containers and Kubernetes for full-stack development. You'll learn how to develop a full-stack application using Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL with Sidekiq, and how to manage them all - first with Docker, then with Docker Compose, and finally with Kubernetes.
The topics that it covers include how to:
- Get started developing an application about sharks using the Ruby on Rails framework;
- Extend the application's data model to incorporate user submitted information about sharks;
- Integrate Sidekiq into your application to handle asynchronous data processing;
- Containerize your application and streamline your development workflow using Docker Compose;
- Migrate your Docker Compose development workflow to Kubernetes, finishing with a completely cloud-native application.
Share Rails on Containers
Reproduction of site books is authorized only for informative purposes and strictly for personal, private use.
Only Direct Download
IT eBooks Group © 2011-2021